“People live by supporting one another. If there’s a person who needs help, then isn’t lending them a hand what people do?” —Tenten (Naruto, ep. 156)
Reblog if it is alright if I come to your blog and anonymously confess something to you.
Nail art, finger foods, and instruments. My life is just one ginormous conflict.
- How teachers assume groups of three work: everyone does 1/3 of the work
- How they actually work: One cunt does absolutely nothing, another person doesn't really understand but tries their best, and the third person ends up doing 70% of the work so that they don't fail.
- Toki: WHAT DO YOU MEANS WE CAN'TS DO SECRET SANTAS?!
- Nathan: Toki, how many times do we have to go over this?
- Skwisgaar: We don'ts thinks it ams metals to be's nice to each others!
- Toki: And I fuckins do!
- Pickles: Toki, why don't you drive out? You're just driving us fuckin' crazy.
- Toki: I aints listening to yous no more! I am going SHOPPINS - YES, SHOPPINS - to buy each and every ones of yous a gift, ands I wants to see the looks on all your fat fuckin' faces when I gives you grand presents! HAHA! Fucks you!
- Nathan: ...I don't believe I've ever been spoke to like that before.
I’m at the DMV and I feel like an idiot because I still can’t drive and I’m just here to get an ID card. Dx